Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I Learn From Kids

Yesterday while I was still at the school's gate my students already told me that the mother of one of their classmates had passed away....And after the class they were all in a hurry to leave just to be with their classmate....

I see kids as like the clear waters, I feel them like the fresh air, I smell sweet flowers when I'm with them.....

Their dignity will always be as clear as the waters, their love will  always be as fresh as the air, their innocence as sweet as the flowers....

Hope we could all be like these kids....

4 comments:

  1. kids are just having simple thinking but its the process along the way that corrupted humans into being a selfish and discriminatory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...that is true...though we should never outgrown our being considerate and loving to others...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what you wrote is beautiful... so sad we adults are the ones corrupting them

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi betchay...yes...how sad it is indeed!

    ReplyDelete