Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Loving Godchild

I had the opportunity to visit my godchild after a long time of not doing so...."how cold hearted I had been" T_T.....Though when I finally visited her she was asleep and they wanted to wake her up but I told them not to do so coz she looked so tired.....and I don't wanna bother.....though I know if she'll see me she'd be so very happy coz I know she misses me much^^.....

In a way I felt like,  though we don't see each other that much....I still feel closer to her as her godparent....

She was actually born deaf.....yet every time I see her she always gives me a message which is so clear....and that is she needs me and I am so important to her.....though I haven't given her much attention and love,  she always consider me as special in her life.....and I thank her for that.....

"Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. -Dr. Karl Menninger"

No comments:

Post a Comment