Sunday, August 24, 2008

Loving Oneself

OMG.....why would men drink too much then they just don't know how to handle themselves afterwards......

Just a while ago I really got scared of some neighbors who were intoxicated and use the road as a place to continue their drinking spree.....Then I heard a big noise!.....One of them even tried to drive and had almost hit a man walking on our  street.....How irresponsible!

I remember when I was just a student, there was a time when I had to pretend to stop at someone else's gate just to avoid a drunk stranger while I was going home....

What is happening to this society of ours.....

Why do we have to let ourselves suffer, then let others suffer too....Love yourself.....Wake up and be good to yourself and to those around you....

2 comments:

  1. one of my pet peeves, inconsiderate people who are only thinking of themselves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinabi mo pa...I really got scared of that noise that we heard...why do they have to hurt themselves and others?

    ReplyDelete