Sunday, August 17, 2008

Humility....My Turning Point

A Happy Tune On A Lazy Afternoon

Teardrops fell on my pillow
One lazy afternoon
While I listen to a sad song
After playing the spoons

So I kept my mind busy
And tried not to be lonely
Kept the teardrops off my pillow
And sang a happy tune

A few years back I was so very lonely....I thought the pain in my heart won't leave me.....I kept hurting myself.....I thought I knew better......Then I humbled myself....I asked our Father to forgive me.....I realized how selfish I had been.....When I finally humbled myself.....that was the turning point......The blood in my teardrops were gone......Instead I noticed a "star" formed from my teardrops.....Though I still cry every now and then....there was not much pain anymore on some tears that I shed.....Humility has healed my wounds.....

1 comment:

  1. [...] on Mon 22-12-2008 Reactions to the Saddleback Civil Forum Saved by tenken on Wed 17-12-2008 Humility….My Turning Point Saved by moew27 on Wed 17-12-2008 If I Change My Behavior, I Will Grow Spiritually and [...]

    ReplyDelete