Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank God It's Friday

Thank God, it's Friday^^....woke up early without much pressure and I've finished some paper works as scheduled though I know there will be more coming up next week.....well we just have to take them one at a time^^

Sigh....I miss my friend Azure^^....I know he must be very busy in school....Such a nice guy to miss^^....Hope he's having great time in school and with his schoolmates^^

I remember when I was a student I would spend much time researching and researching....OMG...we need to have much patience in doing assignments and projects etc....

Though it's really fun to be in school^^....






2 comments:

  1. I lurv that guy's legwear! haha. Abot legs eh. If only I were that tall...How're you friend? Oh yeah, if you want to learn Korea, I recommend this site to you: www.tt4you.com Check that out if you have time. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elliot!...I'm very much ok my friend...Haha...gusto ko rin isuot yon!^^...Btw thanks for the site...Yes...I'll try my best and I'll check out that site...Tnx so much Elliot^^

    ReplyDelete