Friday, May 16, 2008

Wishes

It's been raining here in Angeles City since yesterday..Weather news says there's a storm coming to us this evening..Hope it won't be as strong as the one that hit Manila two years ago...

I had to postpone some appointments too coz it's still raining until now...Maybe by Tuesday it will be a fine day already...

Next week, we'll be praparing for enrolment too for classes will start by June all over the Phils.....Then we shall have the Brigada Escuela wherein parents and teachers work as volunteers together for our schools cleanliness and beautification ...It will be a busy month for us now since we will start classes again by the first week of June...

Hope it will be just as last school year that I had a good working relationship with my co- teachers and my boss.... though at times we do have some differences in opinions I still love working with them...But I had to be more caring and more loving with my boss because yesterday a co-teacher had to point me to the bulletin board just to make me remember my boss' birthday...Oh it was so embarrasing...I didn't realize that it was her bday coz I thought she just called us yesterday for a faculty meeting...Anyway there were 4 of us who forgot it but then I had wished I had been more sensitive when it comes to those things...

Oh rains had stopped for a while.....but then it will continue again maybe until Monday......but on Tuesday I wish it will be a fine day again...

No comments:

Post a Comment