Friday, May 30, 2008

Unforgettable Moment

We all have some moments that we cherished in our lives...










This one really touched me so deeply...It was when I had to take an examination and I had to leave at early dawn...My parents woke up earlier than I and even prepared breakfast for me...The three of us shared an early meal then while my siblings were all asleep and when it was time for me to leave (I had to walk several blocks to my classmates house) they didn't take their eyes off me until I reached my destination...at early dawn I could see them looking at me from a distance..standing near our gate...and waved  at me as I turn my back once in a while to see if they're still looking at me...and yes they did...







It was still dark then but I felt like all the lights in the world were lighted because I felt the love they had for me...




No comments:

Post a Comment