Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What a day!

I went to my doctor this morning for our yearly check up....I had a really funny experience while I was at the X-ray room....So I went inside and the attendant who is a girl by the way told me to change my "outfit"(I thought there's no need to change coz I used to just have my dress on then turn my back and then snap).....But the attendant told me to get inside a room where we could get the outfits...I was in a hurry coz I knew there were many patients waiting outside so I had to make it fast....She just said wear the apron...Oh gosh  my glasses got in the way so I took it out...I wasn't reading what's in the outfit so I just wore the one which hung on the left side...Then I opened the door and the attendant had a big smile on her face..."OMG...How could you Mam?"...."What did I do?"..."Why did you wear my outfit....that's private?"....so I said...."OMG....Haha...No problem...stay there pls. and I'll have your x-ray^^;"....At least I made her laugh coz I could see that she's so serious at that time...

Oh what a day....I had my other med tests as well...I hope my creatinine would be ok?...I'm still waiting for the results...I've been really careful with what I eat lately so I think it was just ok^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment