Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kristen Stewart's Passion

All I try to do in the press is be honest about something that I really care about- Kristen Stewart.

Love Kristen Stewart's way of expressing herself although she may say that she isn't as eloquent or as perfect as other celebrities are when it comes to doing  interviews.  Well what I  like about her is the way she  sincerely conveys herself  to the viewers and that she puts her heart and soul in what  she does. That's what makes her an inspiration to those who have little faith in themselves.  As for me being true to oneself makes it easier for you to love yourself. Kristen Stewart is a good role model to the young generation for she is able to show how to still live and act as a normal and a simple person despite the success she's having in her chosen field.

This morning I've read about articles mentioning "What could be Kristen Stewart's life after Twilight?". I guess Kristen Stewart will continue to shine after Twilight  because she is a hardworking, talented young woman. I don't think also that she is desperate in becoming "famous" all her life. I believe she is an artist first and foremost who is so passionate in what she does and that is for me the very essence of her personality- she is a strong person who loves her work and finds fulfillment in it by being a true artist yet remains true to herself always. So Kristen Stewart we love you!

[caption id="attachment_1015" align="aligncenter" width="442" caption="Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in Twilight"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment