Wednesday, October 27, 2010

love Robsten's versatility...

Yes I'm a big  fan of Robsten! They're so young  yet in my humble opinion I would say both are talented and versatile artists who aren't afraid to play different roles in movies. Here are some of their current movies that people have been talking about and have considered as amazing films.  I have read as well that both of  them might be getting Oscar nods with these two much appreciated films, Welcome to the Rileys and Water for Elephants.

So Robsten good luck!

Robert Pattinson in Water for Elephants



Kristen Stewart in Welcome to the Rileys



I am also looking forward to 2011 for the movie "Breaking Dawn Part l."  The Twilight movies in my humble opinion offer much to the viewers although they might be considered as fantasy movies. The fact that its  theme talks about unconditional love is enough to make us want to stick with Bella and Edward's unique love story.

Robsten in Eclipse


Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Images




1 comment: