Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thank You NyteGoddessBoo

I am deeply honored to have received an award from a fellow blogger....I consider her one of the most sincere writers and poet in the whole blogosphere....Thank you NyteGoddessBoo...........................Sollee


















NyteGoddessBoo's Blog
My Own Lil World Of Things.




Blogging Award (Blogger With Heart Of Gold)



This award goes to

Sollee

This lady is truly an inspiration. She always sees the good in everything, no matter how hard things are or even seem to be. She has been a great source of encouragement to me and for that I am truly honored to be a part of her community. Her zest and love for life are simple but done with such passion. She always has a kind word, comforting thought, and is always there when for whatever the reason. I can relate to her in so many ways. She stands strong in her beliefs, and always looks at things with an open heart and mind. She never forgets where she come from, the hardships and struggles just to get to where she is at today. You have a gift and I thank you for sharing it with us. May God bless and keep you always.


golden130_174.gif picture by missy4350






No comments:

Post a Comment