Friday, July 11, 2008

Are We Beyond Redemption?

Enter and ye shall be faithfully rewarded.
Mystical Door

Are We Beyond Redemption? - Whoever adopts this tag will receive a special wallpaper quality photo of Geumgang Mountain in North Korea, photo taken in Summer of 2007.

In a world where according to Mohandas Gandhi...is ruled by "Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, science without humanity, knowledge without character, politics without principle, commerce without morality, and worship without sacrifice".....this world is doomed if we refuse to suffer for others....

[caption id="attachment_142" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Sacrifice by Robert Sherman"]By Robert Sherman[/caption]


I am tagging Iyungwei, Sidney Conservative, Teamaster, A Great Pleasure, Real Town Network Community, Life's Happening The Alchemist Blog, Randy, and all of you who believe that this world is still a worthy place to live in...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sollee. thanks for reposting this, my first ever pakulo. ^^; I just wonder how you tagged others?...
    Anyhow, I'm sending you the picture I promised. I personally took that when I stayed in N.Korea for 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikaw talaga..You're welcome..I love you friend..you're the best!

    ReplyDelete