Monday, July 14, 2008

Hopelessness




Reading about some articles on the current social and political situation in my country has made me realized that we need to do something for our country to rise and see the light again....

If you live in a country like the Philippines you have to accept the fact that many problems were still left unsolved....We have the perception that corruption in the government is at its worst...there were destabilizations in the government that we often do not know where they come from....ofcourse the never ending poverty.....where most families had to eat an average of two meals a day....where kidnappings are like kdramas....where our people act as slaves to internationally rich bandits...where justice doesn't prevail...

We need to do something about them....The church is asking us to do the principles of active-non violence together...They are asking us to make reforms by starting within ourselves....

At times we find ourselves becoming hopeless..

At times we don't know where to turn to anymore..

At times we just let those problems rule us....

10 comments:

  1. yes we definitely need to do something these problems that our country is facing. i agree that we should start within ourselves. still, prayer and discipline are the best ways to resolve these problems. if only, Filipinos realize this, we could rise and see the light again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leoj...being positive is a good trait and prayers really help us not to lose hope...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being barok in my previuos comment.LOL!

    you are really a fan of korean stars huh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...I don't know why I like Korean stars so much...maybe bec. they are as grounded as Filipinos...IMO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know much about koreans.hehe
    have you been to korea,anyway?or do you have korean friends?(just curious)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have a few actually...and I'd love to go to Korea someday if I'll have the chance^^Hey...you should watch Kdramas they're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did before. Included in my list are my girl, endlesslove, and jewel in the palace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great!...I love those you mentioned too...Btw...I also love our very own Pinoy telenovelas...ofcourse we should love our own!^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you seen Memories in Bali. Actually "Bali-eso Seng-gin Il" un eh. It means, What Happened in Bali or The Thing that Happened in Bali. ^^;
    Anyway, I tagged you again with this. I got it from Life in Korea
    Ultimate Blog Bloom Tag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I did...It was one of my fave kdramas...

    And thanks for tagging me...^^

    ReplyDelete