Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Sentimental Journey

Hello...I've opened my blog today and I'm so glad that finally I'll have the chance to share my thoughts to all of you.

I'm enthusiastic as anyone who gets the chance to do this kind of assignment for it’s kind of a sentimental journey so to speak to be able to share one's experiences in life.

First assignment would be my thoughts about being able to meet people from all walks of life and from other parts of the globe. And since we call this world just a " small world", let me start by mentioning my cute young friends by the names of Bill Excellent, a young pretty lass with cute dimples from Vietnam and Andy C. of ZR5 Asian News, a young intelligent Korean blogger, and Johnny Ong, a Malaysian blogger of Life's Happenings. These three people have one thing in common... “kindness".. which comes naturally in them....

I felt so blessed to have met such wonderful people...they taught me this very important lesson...it's not a loss in your part to be able to share what you have to other people...and make them feel accepted and loved no matter who they are and where they came from...

2 comments:

  1. dear sollee, thks for those kind words. wondering what's yr real name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my nickname is sollee and my last name is timbol..i come from the phils...thanks for visiting my site

    ReplyDelete