Wednesday, April 22, 2009

going through changes

Good morning to all....though I woke up really late^^....It's been raining here in our town since yesterday which signals the start of an early rainy season I guess or is because of climate change as they say?.... Some of our incoming freshmen students are undergoing different types of entrance tests right now and I hope our schools will be able to accommodate more students so that they'll get the chance to study in high school this coming school year..... I just thought of my high school years.....When I was on my first years in high school it felt like I wasn't really serious on what I do during those times.....We would still play like kids then.....We would go to what we call White House on Villa Teresa in Angeles City and would roll down on some grassy hills with my classmates.... On my third year I even had Voltes V on the cover of my notes and won't mind about it^^.... But when I was in my fourth year I began to change and was totally driven and really made a difference in my studies.....High school is an important phase in a student's life to prepare him in a more challenging life in college.....You've got to finish your highschool to go to the next level which is more challenging.....As always life is a ladder process.... you've got to pass through each level to understand them better.... Oh it's raining again and it's ok.....It won't rain forever isn't it^^.....

2 comments:

  1. Yup, high school plays a significant role in our lives. Molding of oneself starts here. We should not take for granted this stage of our lives because if we miss it, we might have regrets in the future. Let's live life to the fullest, be happy and do good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed..thank you^^

    ReplyDelete