Thursday, March 26, 2009

Keeping oneself on the right track...

I really can't concentrate here...I'm trying to read but there are kids around the house playing...This one CJ is crying already coz Ella my niece keeps on teasing him.....Ella is really "pilya"....So this Marjay said I'm going to punish you Ella with my powers^^.....The kids by the way were playing like a"holy mass" coz Marjay is acting like the priest....He is even asking me now to lower the volume of my pc while he performs the mass^^....Haha!...such cute kids!

I just wonder like though kids nowadays are exposed with so many "complicated" things still there's this young kid who I think has that passion to become a priest someday....Somehow or rather God knew how to balance the different "forces"we have on our planet^^....

Speaking of balance the forces^^ somehow I've learned to manage pressures that come my way....I'm also proud and thank God that this school year I have a perfect attendance in school^^.....I guess positive outlook in life has played a big part in keeping myself on the right track....Yes as simple as that.....So be positive, more open minded, and more understanding^^

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource!
    PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'v just started to learn this language ;)
    See you!
    Your, Raiul Baztepo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! ^_^
    I am Piter Kokoniz. oOnly want to tell, that I like your blog very much!
    And want to ask you: what was the reasson for you to start this blog?
    Sorry for my bad english:)
    Thank you!
    Piter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your messages...my reason for starting this blog is to communicate through my heart and hope I could imprint love into other's hearts as well...

    ReplyDelete