Sunday, February 22, 2009

Joining "be humble"day...

QoTD at vox.com: Today is "Be Humble Day." What in your life are you most humble about!

Glad you have what you call "be humble" day....I think kids are the most humble people in the world^^and are the most willing to humble themselves....I think we should learn from them.....And what am I most humble about of having?.....My work as a teacher....I don't call it as a profession but as a mission instead.....It's a chance for me to help the kids become better persons.....and l in return learn from them.....Through them I could say I knew where I should stand.....My priorities in life become much simpler coz I see the beauty and the truth about life through them....All of us are faced with so many challenges in life but we should always remain humble like these little children....

No comments:

Post a Comment