Monday, April 28, 2008

Understanding Love










Some people learn their lessons the hard way. Some learn theirs the easy way. When it came to love I learned my lessons the hard way.


It was painful..Really painful..The guy thought I wasn't hurt but I was. But I've learned to forgive and forget.


When we parted ways I knew it was for the best. It really was for I've finally realized my mistakes, my foolishness, my selfishness.


I thought I knew how to love but no....I was in love with myself more than I love him. The guy knew it more than I did and so I had no idea that it was over....finally it was over...


Today both of us just laugh about what happened to both of us. We have learned to forgive and forget. I don't think I can forget him. He made me learn lessons of what true love is.


Wherever you are...I wish you all the best...and I thank you for making me understand what love truly is...








4 comments:

  1. Aww...I hope you can provide more details! haha. Chismoso!

    Anyhow, I tagged you. ^^; Check my blog and hope you can continue building International Linkages. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you my friend!..I really wanted to give the details but ..oh..it hurts!sob...T_T

    Hey thank you also for the tag..Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. learn it late better than never. u'll find an even better one in time to come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friend for the encouragement..^^;

    ReplyDelete