Thursday, April 21, 2011

God knows our names and He loves us!

Yes it's true God loves us and He knows our names as Fr. John Corapi, a Catholic priest  said. Here is video of him telling us about his conversion from being a sinner to becoming a man of God. It is never too late to seek the mercy of God. During this lenten season may we be able to strengthen our faith in God and trust in Him with all our heart and soul. As a sinner as well I know how God loves me unconditionally and we need Him to guide us always in everything we do.

http://youtu.be/mhAyEZR4gUk

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for categorically using allowable grammar. Almost all sites were absolute gibberish. Astonishing website & writing skills. You my friend have Talent! I just StumbledUpon this. Not bad. I’ll give it a thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words:)

    ReplyDelete