Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great day at the Monastery!

Yay!  What a day it had been! Yesterday was my birthday. I was so lucky coz I had the chance to go to "Monasterio De Tarlac! I was able to attend a special mass in honor of St. Thomas Aquinas. I also had the chance to get closer to the altar and touch the cross of Jesus. It was such a delightful and heartwarming experience to go to a holy place at the top of the mountain where as my buddy said  was the best place to get closer to the Holy One  as being on top of the mountain seems like we're already looking up to heaven :)

[caption id="attachment_1116" align="aligncenter" width="528" caption="Monasterio De Tarlac-A peaceful, quiet place to reflect and pray!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1156" align="aligncenter" width="528" caption="Had the chance to get near the Holy Cross after the mass at the Monastery..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1118" align="aligncenter" width="528" caption="Mam Ems, Mam Ces, the Priest, Me the fatty one, and Mam Alice in front of the Monastery"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1158" align="aligncenter" width="528" caption="There's Bro! He is always looking after us and always ready to welcome us:)"][/caption]

And there's a prayer room at the Monastery where you can light a candle and say a little prayer :) "if you just light a little candle this world we live in will become a better place"...

so I lighted some little candles and prayed that love will always prevail in our lives...and ofcourse, I lighted some candles for Robsten too  coz I believe in their love and I know they deserve to be happy in this world  :)

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog website on google and examine a few of your early posts. Now I'm looking forward in reading your future posts!

    ReplyDelete