Sunday, March 21, 2010

Remembering Mrs. Dorado...

Some old students of mine would visit me in school every now and then.... It's somehow "nakakataba ng puso"or heartwarming..... I regret the time when I was just a student and I never had the chance to visit my former teachers....It was really "bad of me"I guess....but ofcourse I always thought of my former teachers then as my second parents....who had taught me a lot of things, like my whole being was formed from all the variety of things I learned from them, mentally, emotionally, spiritually....

I won't forget Mrs. Dorado my teacher in Grade 1....coz she was my teacher in Grade 2 as well....She was able to follow my improvement for 2 years....She was also the one who took me in after being rejected^^from a former teacher when I was just starting out in school^^(although I think that I deserved to be rejected^_~) ....That's how it feels when you are accepted for what you are, even learning the most difficult things in life becomes easier when people believe in you....at that age I was just around six to seven years old yet I knew how it feels to be loved and be accepted already.....

I'd like to believe also that I had somehow built self confidence in my students just like the late Mrs. Dorado....Things become a lot easier to all of us no matter what undertakings we have in life if we let other people and our own students believe in themselves....

1 comment: