Friday, November 6, 2009

one fine day^^



I had a nice time today at our district's sports fest...then my co -teachers and I went out to treat ourselves^^ for we had been working almost the whole day for the sports fest...

During our conversation I can't help but notice how some would try to make good impression of themselves...So I had hoped for simplicity to rule in our conversations ....Thank God....I noticed also how some would try to humble themselves.... but others still  find it quite difficult ....so I guess  sometimes it's better to keep quiet when you have nothing good to say anyway...

Then at the mall I saw my older sister's classmate and had a short conversation with her....and it was fun seeing her again....and before that too, at the sports fest...I saw a childhood friend of another older sister of mine and was glad that she had not forgotten her^^she was also happy to see me at the district....There was like reminiscing of good times at the district today^^

What a day it has been!... I learned a lot about humility and the importance of showing honesty,simplicity,thoughtfulness,patience, love with other people^^

Water liliesWater lilies

No comments:

Post a Comment