Saturday, October 17, 2009

faithless love is painful

I attended a wedding this afternoon and I really appreciated the way the priest officiated and witnessed the ceremony....

The mood is always happy when I see couples tie the knot....I just wish that the "love" between couples will always last forever....and they would fall in love with each other again and again....falling in love with each other also means falling in love with the "same person"....the same husband and wife all over again^^.....

There was a movie shown years ago and I had forgotten its title but the story was about family life....about love between husband and wife as well as parents and their children....I find the movie interesting because there was a scene wherein the daughter was asking her father why he was divorcing her mother....The father said it's because he had fallen out of love with his wife or her daughter's mom....So the daughter said...." Now I knew Dad why you were divorcing our mother....it's because you fell out of love with my Mom"....Then suddenly the daughter asked her father....."Dad will there be a possibility too that you will forget about us as well?....The father said,...."Ofcourse not!!!....How could I forget you....never will I lose my love for you".....But the daughter was really confused and asked her Dad...."But Dad?" she said...."Will you also fall out of love on us just like what you did to our Mom?"...."Will there come a time also that you will fall out of love on us?"...."By then I guess you will also leave us just like what you did to my Mom".....The father didn't know what to say after that....It was really touching coz the father shed some tears and embraced her daughter after that....Yes I guess building a strong marriage and a family is really important....coz in the end the children are the ones who suffer from our immaturity and irresponsibility....

No comments:

Post a Comment