Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol 2009 winner Kris Allen...

I wasn't really a follower of American Idol yet I do find Kris Allen the winner so charming^^....and read also about his being such a nice guy....helping out fellow contestants... arrange songs for them etc. etc....now I just wanna share this video of his with his own version of Michael Jackson's Remember The Time....and I really like it....Wish I had the live performance at AI but I can't find it at youtube....Kris Allen...Remember The Time

4 comments:

  1. [...] News Sources wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptI wasn’t really a follower of American Idol yet I do find Kris Allen the winner so charming^^….and read also about his being such a nice guy….helping out fellow contestants… arrange songs for them etc. etc….now I just wanna share this video of his with his own version of Michael Jackson’s Remember The Time….and I really like it….Wish I had the live performance at AI but I can’t find it at youtube…. Kris Allen…Remember The Time Posted in Uncategorized [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for blog post. It's really good read.
    I love to browse sjtl.wordpress.com.

    vancouver zoom teeth whitening

    ReplyDelete