Sunday, January 11, 2009

No place like home....

Oh^^ my mom got what she wanted^^....Supposed to be she still has to stay at the hospital for a day....but she  insisted on going home....She is as stubborn as me^^....

"So do you have fevers at night? the doctor asked....."NO.....Mama said....
"How about coughs?......."and how bad is your cough?...."NO....I don't have coughs....ofcourse I would cough when I had swallowed too much food^^....
"How about phlegm?....."OH NO"....
Then the doctor said...">_<....You always say NO".....
"Can I go home now Doc?.....Mama said".....

Oh my.....so yesterday she was back home.....and all of us, her children, missed her so much.....She was only out for a day but we want her to be home already....So we were so happy yesterday^^.....In a way we her children are her strength.....It makes her forget whatever pains she might be going through.....I guess we cannot surpass the love of our parents to us.....and really there's no place like home....

No comments:

Post a Comment