Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What makes a person complete...

It's been quite a while and I haven't listened to Fr. John Corapi and Fr. Benedict Groeschel of EWTN....Both are charismatic priests and they send messages of hope and love to others...Fr. Corapi speaks with authority coz he has so much passion in him but deep inside he is a softee and his weakness is Jesus Himself....Fr. Benedict is a softee too but he has a "hidden power" that makes people listen to him despite that weak voice of his...there is authority behind that softee image...and that authority comes from God....These men never cease to love Jesus...they are His' voice...a voice that men should follow....A man becomes wiser when he listens to the Father...he becomes a fool when he doesn't seek God...I could tell because I feel foolish when I can't do what God wants me to do....I feel blessed on the other hand if I listen to His voice...Therefore seek to be wise....it's never too late to be wise....really wise...

2 comments: