Thursday, January 10, 2008

Precious

My friends, let us continue leading a simple and meaningful life as it should be.


A few years back I wasn't who I am now. I was completely foolish caused by my lack of faith and love to the Father. I was very sick emotionally and spiritually. I was like an actress who is destined to be doomed at the end of a tragic movie. Totally lost and dissatisfied with my own life, there were nights when I had cried blood, but no one seemed to notice that I was suffering. To even hide my pain and loneliness, I tried to make others happy by acting as a joy-bringer, but those things weren't enough to heal my ill feelings and stupidity. I was blinded by my selfishness and so I separated myself with our Father. I still considered myself incomplete even if I had the love of my family and friends. I didn't know who I was and how precious I am. I continued to show love to family and friends but I wasn't good to myself....until....finally it was over......A miracle happened in my life because of God's unending mercy and love.......


The story of the "Prodigal Son" is true. Let us come back to the Father ....We are so dear to Him. He knows our ways, how we think, feel, and walk through life....He knows our strengths and weaknesses......The Father will decide on what's best for us in the end.


If you ever decide to come back to the Father.......He will prepare a feast for you just to welcome you back.


Lead a simple yet meaningful life. It is never too late my friends.....Again and again.....I always say.......WE ARE SO LOVED BY GOD..............(:

4 comments:

  1. Life is full of uncertainty; only if we have experienced sadness we'll appreciate happiness. The moment before dawn is always the darkest. Whatever you are feeling now sadness or happiness, hopelessness or hopefulness, remember it is impermanent. It comes and it will go away, just experience the moment and learn from it.
    "Love Live, Live it"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding as contact at mybloglog.

    Have you come across Qassia? Am now in top 20, I'd like to see you there..

    please follow this link:
    http://peterahon.qassia.com/

    good wishes,
    pete

    ReplyDelete